Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

It's been awhile since I wrote on here. That's because work is very busy this time of year - writing reports, conferences coming up, and before I leave for maternity leave (WHOO HOO!!) I have to finish up rough drafts of IEPs and evaluations, the list goes on. So, needless to say, when I get home, I'm exhausted! I actually am doing NOTHING today (and am very excited about that!) so I'll give you some updates on how we're all doing.
I'm currently 27 weeks, oh but I measure 39 weeks, so yes I'm gigantic. This week was the first week I actually got uncomfortable. I've had a pretty good run, I think! Sleeping at night is getting harder and harder, and my back hurts in pretty much any position I sit, stand or lay down. I'm thinking about going to a chiropracter. Any thoughts or suggestions???
We have started our "childbirth preperation" classes. I've read so many books that none of the information has been that great, but Adam is learning a lot. I keep catching sideways looks at me when the teachers say something that I've told him 100 times, but he just doesn't believe me. See, I'm not making that stuff up!! The classes are doing nothing except making me more nervous.
We're also currently dealing with the daunting "DAYCARE" decision. We have a couple of options, either putting the kids in full-time daycare, or having Adam's mom come 2-3 days a week and hiring a nanny the other 2-3 days. Any advice on that one??
Finally, NAMING these guys. We are having a very difficult time thinking of names! Adam and I don't agree on much of anything where names are concerned. Well, I should take that back, I can think of 20 names I like, but Adam keeps shooting me down! Boys are tough because you don't want to name them anything girly or too weird. Girls would be much easier because anything you name a girl can be cute. Anyone have any good ideas?? We don't like names that start with the same letter, but the name can't really end in an "l" either with our last name... Winner gets a cash prize of $1,000,000. Ok, maybe not, but I would buy you a bottle of wine and you can meet the babies you named!
That's the update for now. In a week I have another ultrasound, so I'll be able to tell you weights and more information on how these guys are doing in here. I can tell you that they are kicking and rolling like nobody's business! Crazy kids.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Kellen
Emmet
Joseph
Daniel
Zane
Isaac
Jonah
Braden
Ryan
Alec
Reid
Mason
Carter
Morgan

Here's a few that I came up with. Boy namees are hard! See if Lindgren likes any of these.