After our first 2 nights and first car ride with Luke's new monitor, we have had ZERO alarms and/or problems - well other than Adam setting it off this morning because he forgot to turn it off, oops! It is as I suspected - he is breathing through the night - but it is nice to know that he is. I think that he has reflux, and once we started him on his meds, he hasn't been grunting at night and he's spitting up like a pro instead of trying to keep it down - probably because it doesn't hurt anymore!!
Other than that, we are on our first "vacation" with the boys! We drove up to Adam's sister's house in Duluth yesterday. (Then I realized that it was the same day as Leah's shower and I forgot to RSVP - SORRY ANNA!!) Our car ride was fantastic! The boys slept the WHOLE way, and were great last night and have been great today. Auntie Amy's dog and cat are nice to the boys, and the boys don't care either way.
Last night we had to watch the NCAA tournaments and the UMD hockey game. The Bulldogs beat Princeton and are playing tonight to try to go to the Frozen Four! (I really don't care that much about sports, but the out-laws do, so I'm sticking in there!!)
I start back to work on Monday, so I'm trying to get one last fun weekend in before I go - we even have babysitters tonight!
2 comments:
That's okay Kristine. I was wondering why you weren't there, but thought maybe you didn't want to bring the boys out or something! Trust me, she wouldn't have had room for one more gift in her car I don't think. Girl made a HAUL! See you Saturday :)
I hope work is going alright for you. I went back on March 31 last year. The end of the year did go by fast (especially with MCAs), so I hope it does for you too. I remember when I went back it was such a strange feeling to get so much done without being interupted! Hang in there...June is on the horizon!
Post a Comment