Tuesday, April 14, 2009

STTN!

For those of you that don't know what that means it is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!
And that is exactly what my two angels are doing! It all started a couple of weeks ago, when Luke was sleeping until 4:00am without needing to eat, then it was 5:00am. In the past 6 nights, he has slept until 5:00 (or today - 5:45!!) for 5 of them! Andrew was another story, he was still getting up at 1-2am every night, and Adam was getting up to feed him (insert wicked laugh here "hehehe"). Now for the past 4 nights, he has been sleeping until 5:00 when Luke wakes up!
I'm hoping not to jinx myself here, and I don't expect that this will happen from now until the end of time, but if I can have a few nights a week like this, I will be a happy girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's awesome, Kristine! I hope the boys continue with this.

CEBrecht said...

OMG!!! Best feeling ever (once u get past the initial shock of it happening :o)) Congrats - I can't wait to meet the lil' cutie patuties :o)

Anne said...

Yay Lindgren boys!!!