Friday, October 23, 2009

Sorry

I just realized that I have not updated this for an entire month. We have had an incredibly busy month - and it did just fly by... I'll give you a short rundown -
  • 2 new jobs keep me pretty busy - balancing paperwork and an entire caseload of new kids is hectic. Fun, but hectic.
  • Adam's work has also been extremely hectic. He's been putting in overtime because they are so busy, and in today's time of layoffs, we are very grateful for that!
  • The babies are insane.
  • Luke crawls, pulls up on furniture and has chewed the paint off his once beautiful crib.
  • Andrew crawls, just started to pull up on furniture (as in started yesterday), and is frustrated when he can't do what Luke does.
  • I am constantly chasing babies around the house and "resetting" them to a safer place - they do not feel the same way.
  • Luke likes to eat dogfood and open drawers and cabinets - awesome.
  • Andrew likes to "boogie" constantly, even when it causes him to fall, and he continues to dance laying down.
  • They are the cutest things I ever saw.

I will make time this weekend to download pictures from our camera and show you what else they are doing!! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's 4:15pm on Sunday evening and I am still waiting for photos...

Kristine said...

yes, I couldn't get the videos to upload and they are so cute that I have to try again...

Anonymous said...

Kristine,

Are you just trying to upload them by using the button in Blogger? Those will take FOREVER. You should open a Vimeo account (www.vimeo.com). It's free and the videos upload lightning fast!

Anna

Anne said...

I miss you, Kristine! We should all get together soon!

Kristine said...

Thanks Anna!