Yesterday I participated in the Polar Plunge!
Here are some of my teammates. We were Snap, Crackle, and Pop.
You know, the rice krispies??
Here we are before the plunge...
And here is video footage of the jump. It's pretty far away - Adam took it while safely inside the restaurant. We are the second group of Krispies to jump - you can see us running out of the water.
And finally, proof that Amy won her bet (Schmidty- this one's for you).
I was neck deep in the water (I couldn't really help it, I'm short) and Amy went completely under (as proven by her wet hair and picture documentation).
And, if anyone wants to come along next year, we already have a theme...
3 comments:
Sorry. I'd be inside with Adam taking pictures. Brrr! Good for you though!
you are crazy, woman! what did it feel like?
Anne and I will join next year...
Post a Comment