Why is it that whenever I get home from a vacation, I am more exhausted than when I left??
It may have something to do with the fact that when my boys were gone last week, I rented movies and stayed up late, late, late (like 1:00am) watching them and counting on the fact that I would get to sleep in. I was up at 7:30, people!
Or maybe that when I went to Grandma's house on Wednesday, she had me non-stop racing around to pasta bar, visiting friends, Pizza Ranch buffet (at which, by the way, Luke preferred to eat green beans to pizza. Whose kid is that??), Grandpa's play on Friday night (yay for Paynesville Community Theatre), bonfires, swimming, tanning, chasing dogs, staying up WAY TOO LATE visiting with Adam's family, etc. Plus I read a couple of good books, the boys got to see Auntie Amy and Pete in their triathalon today, and I got to see a couple of old friends!
It was a good weekend. I should show you some pictures. Oh, but wait, my camera was upstairs in my bag all weekend and I didn't get any, hopefully Auntie Amy will send me a really cute one of Luke, sleeping in the swing. He fell asleep, drool dripping down the front of the swing (shaped like a car, so there's a place for drool to drip).
And now I feel fat from all the eating, drinking, laying around, snacks, and treats, so I'm gonna go workout. Jillian, here I come.
1 comment:
wow you packed in a lot of fun! good luck getting back to normal. It was great to see you and the boys!
Post a Comment