Yes, folks, it's no lie. I am actually putting a post on this thing.
I know, I know, it's been a LONG time, but stuff gets busy around here. If you wanna hear about it, I'll tell you: I got a new job, the kids are almost 3, we've had a lot of things going on - weddings, hunting, activities, etc. and so there are all the reasons why.
And honestly, I'd rather spend my "free time" playing with my kids. Tonight for example, when we got home from work, I made yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cupcakes with the boys. (From the cookbook Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World - One of my FAVORITE cookbooks, and I love cookbooks). Well, the cupcakes were vegan until Andrew smelled his spoon and it is possible that some of his snot could have gotten in them. Gross. Don't eat them (I will. Hey! They're good and the odds of boogs actually getting in the cupcakes are slim, right?)
So, other than that, work is good. Life is great. And here are some updated photos of us. :)
Yes, that is 2 sets of twins in 1 vehicle.
Travis and Adam were driving, while Leah and I were shopping!!
The ring bearers at Auntie Amy's weddin'.
They ran like this ALL DAY.
And then fell asleep.
Luke slept during dinner. Andrew slept during the actual wedding.
And then Andrew woke up, just in time to eat the bride's cake.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment