Thursday, July 31, 2008

and we're moving

Something I forgot to mention yesterday was that we are also moving into a new house! We finally sold our house (after 9 months) and are finally OUT of the neighborhood. We did not fit in very well there...
So this weekend we're cleaning out the new house and next weekend we're moving our stuff in!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

HEY! Welcome to blogging world! I'm so glad you decided to do this, especially since this is an easy way to stay updated on your pregnancy!

By the way, if you're interested in connecting with anyone who has twins, you should check out the following blogs:

www.4under3.blogspot.com
www.4littlemen.blogspot.com

I hope you're planning on posting belly pictures because that's the BEST part about pregnancy (especially when there's two involved!)!

Michelle T. said...

This is fun! I've never read a Blog before and know nothing about them!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Adam. Your babies will be lucky to have your for their mommy!
God bless you all!