Wednesday, July 30, 2008

first post of the new life

Well, I've decided to give it a try. Blogging, I mean. I am not as technically advanced as I would like to be, so don't get too excited.
The reason I started a blog is that I have something to talk about...
I decided to name this blog "From Two to Four" because that is exactly what is happening - we are expanding into an actual family! You may be thinking "Four? What does she mean four?" Well, I'm having twins! We just found out a couple of weeks ago, and have been trying to keep it a secret, but it's getting harder to do the fatter I get!
We never imagined that we would have 2 babies right away, but are very excited for the adventure ahead!
I'm currently 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I've had an ultrasound (which is where I saw the 2 little babies) and am feeling pretty good. Some days are better than others, but overall I can't complain - no morning sickness and no major issues - just a little tired and a little tummy.
If anyone has advice or experience (especially with twins!) I'm eager to hear any advice!

No comments: