Monday, August 11, 2008

baby pictures

Finally, I am putting baby pictures up! Here is the first round of pictures taken about 4 weeks ago, so now the babies are much bigger. This is the first picture I saw, showing that there was definitely more than 1 baby in there!!


This is a picture of (what the doctor labeled my baby) "Twin A".

So, this naturally is "Twin B". This one's upside down in case you can't tell.
So there are our kids. We're still excited and still nervous! Two babies seems like a lot, but we're ready for the challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Soo cool! :) Again, I'm super excited for you guys. :)

Unknown said...

Yay!....Your Babies!

Molly said...

So beautiful...The twin A looks more like you than Adam:)

Yeah Lindgren babies

Amanda said...

Ohhhhh, SO cute! How amazing, that at such a young age, they totally look like miniatures babies swimming around in there! :)

meents said...

Congratulations, congratulations!
I'm so glad you started a blog so we can all follow along.
They're beautiful!!