The boys went to the doctor on Tuesday to get vaccinated and checked up on. We knew that Luke was gaining a little weight - he weighs 10 lbs 2oz! Andrew's up to 9 lbs 12 oz. and I have some big boys! No more newborn diapers and no more newborn clothes :(. (Anne - tell Ella that Rock and Roll are donating some diapers to Donna and company. :) ) I got the okay from the doctor to stop feeding them every 3 hours (which we were told to do because they were preemies and needed to "catch up" - well they're doing just fine now!), which was a relief to us! Now we can let them sleep and they have been sleeping from 9:00 to 2:00am every night! That's a large chunk of time and so far (well for 2 nights) they have only needed to eat once during the night. Please pray for us so this continues!!
The boys got their shots and did great - as great as a baby can do when the nurse stabs you in the leg 3 times. They slept most of Tuesday, giving me time to paint the bathroom - which looks lovely I might add!
And my headache... we are looking for daycare - yuck! I have a list of maybe 90 daycare providers in town, and I've narrowed them down to places that are on my way to work, giving me 16, which I've called and 2 have openings for 2 infants in September. Some are laughing that I'm calling so early, but others have said "if you would have called last week I would have had an opening" so laughers go ahead and laugh, then YOU try to find daycare for twins in September. Anyone have any suggestions?? We went to our first visit last night and it seemed fine. The lady was nice, her kids were nice (they are both middle school aged) and her house was clean. Adam liked her and wanted to call her today to sign up, but I think we should at least look at someone else. We're going tomorrow night to our second interview. Wish us luck! Anyone want to do daycare for 2 very cute and very nice boys?? Call me!
2 comments:
Good luck trying to find daycare! Nice that you don't have to send them to daycare until September. Is that when you're going back to work?
Donna and Co. will be THRILLED with the new additions to their wardrobe!! We were just at Babies'R'us yesterday, and Ella had picked out a few outfits (all over $20..she's got good taste) that Donna just "had to have". Thank goodness her attention soon turned to strollers so I could stash them away before heading to the register!
Post a Comment