This week has been a week of bad news. My boys are healthy and fine (with the exceptional fuss over our new excursion of teething), but I have some friends that need your prayers. One of my friends from high school and her husband had their first baby last night. They had a little girl, who was due in mid-July. Their daughter is named Ella and weighs 1 lb, 3 oz. I haven't heard any updates, but if it so moves you, please pray for them and their little girl.
Also, a friend of a good friend of mine could use some prayers. Her son is sick and in the hospital with a heart condition. You can read her story here.
It all makes me so grateful that I have healthy little boys.
2 comments:
It's amazing how many people follow the My Charming Kids blog. I've been following it for quite some time. It's very sad about Stellan. Yes, praise God every day that your boys are healthy!
Post a Comment