In just 3 weeks, I have to go back to work. I am SO not excited for this and would much rather stay home, but unfortunately we have not won the lottery yet, so I have to keep working. (BTW have you ever played Lucky Lines? Adam got me hooked when I was in the hospital, now we have "date night" and do scratch-offs - I'm not kidding. This is my life).
There are about 5 million reasons why I don't want to go back to work, but here is the main reason:
Dad got Luke to smile for him.
They are probably trying to eat each other, but I like to think they're talking. :)As you can see, they are pretty cute kids if I do say so myself! How am I going to leave them all day?? I did get them on a pretty good schedule, so they will hopefully be awake in the evenings when we get home. Then we can spend time with them for a little while at least.
FYI: The schedule is working great so far! The boys have been taking 2 naps during the day, are happier in the evenings, and have been sleeping from 8:45-2:15am at least! Then they usually get up around 6:00-6:30 for the day. Someday I hear they will sleep through the night. Won't that be wonderful!!


6 comments:
I am so excited to meet the boys this weekend! They are getting so big - and are SO ADORABLE! See you Saturday:)
The boys are getting so big... I swear we were just there and they have already grown. We should have another pizza night soon.
Those boys are too cute. I'm glad the schedule is working out for you.
Love those smiles! It's those smiles that get you through the fatigue! ;) Can't wait to meet them on Saturday!
I miss you, and I'm glad that you are coming back but I am also sad for you because you will miss your boys. I was thinking the other day that I have not stepped foot in your room here at Pinewood since you left....Hope you are well- when can I see you? I've started physical therapy up and so it's taking up three nights of my week so things have been a little nuts- but maybe on a weekend?!
OMG...they are so stinkin cute! But I'm sure you already know that. I totally understand about the "coming back to work" thing. I promise I won't ask you "how are you doing", the first couple days...I hated when people asked me that after I had Ella because I would start crying!! On a selfish note...it'll be great having you back at work! :)
Post a Comment