We make them look at each other.
We put them to bed.
After they've eaten, of course.
Luke looks like he's never missed a meal, and he never has!
In other news, I am running a 5K in June with my sister-in-law. Yesterday she sent me this along with an email stating that we have 9 weeks before we have to run. So, now I'm on Morgan's training program. I did manage to get my 25 min. walk/run in last night (refer to jogging stroller picture), and did more walking than running. Did I mention that I haven't really exercised in over a year?? When we were trying to get pregnant, I stopped working out hard according to my chinese medicine book and balancing my Qi. Then when I got pregnant and found out I was having twins, I was told not to even walk for exercise due to my "high risk" status. Plus, when I was in the hospital and stuck in bed all day :( my muscles started to atrophy, causing me to lose weight in my 3rd trimester. So, needless to say I really need to get going on the exercise front! I am weaker than I've been in a really long time! Enough with the excuses!!


We take a bath.
4 comments:
Those boys get cuter every day! Good luck with the 5K!
YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT! Just make sure you wash your sweatpants! Twice!
p.s. I love the bath time photos, they both look so excited!
I can't believe that they are 4 months old already! Good luck running the 5K:)
Good luck with the 5K...they are actually quite addicting
Post a Comment