Monday, June 15, 2009

pictures as promised

We've been so busy around here just doing daily things and I can't believe how much these guys are growing up! Luke is rolling, everyone's eating and Luke started sitting up, too! Here are some new pictures of the crazy kids:Andrew fell over in this position - getting ready for senior pictures, I guess!
We were laughing really hard.

Luke putting on a show for Andrew.
This picture defines them better than anything: Lucas has an audience and Andrew is perfectly happy to comply. Does it sound like anyone to you?
(It's the same relationship their parents have :) )

All of the guys on the couch


Cute outfits, don't you think?


He sleeps (thank goodness!)




Playing together... only Luke steals all the toys...


Andrew



Playing together again
(I tried to get them both to smile)


Andrew's favorite: hugging his blanket in his swing

Luke's favorite: jumping like a crazy man and drooling


Look who can sit! (It's Luke)

We are just having the best time getting to know these two boys! Can you believe that next week they'll be 6 months old!?! How did that happen?? Seriously, sometimes I look at them and wonder where my tiny little babies went. (sniffle) They grow up so fast! (sniffle)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are getting big! Adorable as always!

Morgan said...

The plaid shorts are so cute!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!....