Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm a genius

My latest genius moment came in the form of a beverage. You've gotta try this.

So, you probably know what an Arnold Palmer is - a drink of 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 iced tea. Here is my version/specific way of making an Arnold Palmer - duh, you've probably made it before, but here's my way (and if you've made it this way before, don't tell me - let me think I've invented something) :)

First I make a pitcher of watery lemonade. Put in about 1/2 the amount of concentrate, powder, or lemons than you usually would add.


Then I put in my tea - and favorite new invention - Cold Brew Iced Tea bags. Really great! And again, if this is not news, sorry I was pretty excited about it

You could do the same thing with peach nectar for peach iced tea, add mint, sugar - Yum!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmmm!! Nice invention. :) Sounds mighty tasty right now. I'll have to give er a whirl, this weekend!

Anne said...

When does the booze come into play?

Anonymous said...

I like Anne's thinking!