We have twins. Did you know that? That means TWO kids. And, our twins are 18 months old. That means they are absolutely nuts! Like running around - diving off furniture - leaping down stairs - climbing on the oven - opening the doors - messing up the living room - putting toys away in the pots and pans cupboard - nuts.
And it's double what you're thinking. I promise.
So since my life is actually insane, I've had to do a lot of calling doctor's, poison control, googling, etc. to find out everything I need to know. I thought it might be fun to compile a list of 25 things that I am now an "expert" on due to having my children. Feel free to quiz me on any and all entries. Here goes:
1) Cloth diapering
2) Breastfeeding/Pumping
3) Black eyes
4) Making baby food
5) Organic gardening
6) Veganism/Vegetarianism
7) Head injuries
8) Natural cleaning
9) Money-saving
10) Asthma
11) Sleep Apnea
12) Baby CPR/Choking/First Aid
13) Poisonous Mushrooms
14) Dave at poison control
15) Vaccinations
16) Sleep Schedules/Schedules in general
17) Baby sign
18) Tornado spotting (ok, this isn't from having kids, this is due to my fear of storms)
19) Lost (the tv show)
20) Rashes - reactions of any kind
21) Medicinal uses of herbs/essential oils
22) Blocking out crying at night (ooo, I've gotten really good at this one :) )
23)1,2,3, Magic
24) Putting snaps on
25) Marsupial Sue
Maybe I should share the knowledge...
1 comment:
I need your money saving tips! I know we could use some major tips in this area.
Post a Comment