That's right!
We are officially wearing undahpayants in our house!!!
Luke refuses diapers and hates being wet, so he pretty much trained himself. He still has some accidents, but whatever.
Andrew is jealous that Luke gets praised for using the potty. Not to mention the fact that he gets "em nems" if he goes, so Andrew's following suit. (He is not successful as frequently and will often run around with a huge wet spot on his undahpayants before someone notices it. - Sound like anyone? Aaron ring a bell? - I have flashbacks daily)
So, we've been busy washing clothes, running to the bathroom and you know what the best part is? When daddy's home, no one wants mom's help.
In fact, I'm usually banned from the bathroom (and that is SO totally ok with me!)
I love hearing those three little words: "Daddy do it!"
Is that ok?
2 comments:
YAY!! Thats awesome! Can't wait till we get to this point! :)
I am trying to interest claire in the potty and wearing undahpayants but she wants nothing to do with any of it . . . congrats to the boys!!
Post a Comment