Once again, we've been busy. I know, I know, excuses, but you have 2 year old twins and see how much you get done!
We celebrated the twins' season opener with Granny and Grandpa's yearly photo op. in Twins gear.
Taking this picture took about 10 minutes and 1/2 a bag of m&ms and this is the best shot we got. Seriously.
One weekend, we met some friends at Sea Life aquarium at the MOA.
It was pretty good if I forget the fact that we waited in line for 30 minutes to get in. It was probably 150 degrees down there and we did an awful lot of standing around waiting to file through to go through those tubes. I feel as though I may have a better understanding about what cows go through when being herded.
We sang the "octopus, octopus swimming in the water" song for 2 days.
I'd go back again.
The boys have been working on potty training. They like to wear undahpayants.
We have talked about it that this is not the correct way to wear them.
It doesn't really change anything.
We moved all the toys upstairs to the new "toy room".
It's wonderful in the living room now.
Slightly cleaner.
(but only slightly)
The boys are diggin' "Bob the Builder".
Get it? Diggin'?
I'm funny.
If you are wondering what this picture is here for, it's because I went upstairs and someone put undahpayants in the washing machine in the play kitchen.
I thought it was cute.
Do these french fries give anyone else the creeps?
I couldn't eat them if someone paid me.
Well, maybe if someone paid me...
Have a great week!!
2 comments:
Very random...but it's an update and I'll take it!
out of all of the communication companies, i would choose arvig.
Post a Comment