We went to the lake on this holiday weekend.
Well, the boys and I went on Saturday, while dad worked at our house putting in a patio (which looks really nice), and then Dad and I came on Sunday afternoon to play at the lake.
The boys are more and more fun because they are actually playing at the lake. They were digging and dumping dirt from the beach into the lake and dumping lake water on to the beach for hours.
Luke would NOT smile for the camera...
We went on the boat and caught a fish!
I caught the fish.
I was hoping for a perch or something to show the boys what a real fish was like and look what I ended up with:
Luke would not touch it, but told Andrew to touch it.
He did, and then he kissed it.
Grandpa let Andrew drive the boat, then Luke had to help too.
We taught the boys to potty off the side of the boat.
Yep, sure did.
Needless to say there were many potty breaks on the boat.
After the thunderstorm this morning, there were huge puddles, so the boys ran through them for a while.
You can get a small glimpse of the sheer JOY on their faces when they were allowed to run through this giant puddle and get grassy and muddy.
We fished some more.
My favorite part of this picture is that Adam and I are helping Andrew and someone is semi-unsupervised at the other edge of the dock.
(In our defense Grandpa was right there, just not in the picture)
Oh, this one is much more responsible. :)
1 comment:
Love the puddle pic! Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment