Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring has finally arrived (kind of) and with it comes many new beginnings, and with the beginning of one thing comes the end of another. Here is what we are looking forward to...
Beginning:
A NEW JOB IN THE FALL!! I've accepted a position as a K-5 SLP in a nearby school district, which cuts my commute in half!
Ending:
Seeing my WONDERFUL co-workers every day. I'm sad about this ending. I've really enjoyed all the people I work with at Eastview and I'll be so sad to say goodbye to them. There's only 10 days left of work and they seem to fly by!

Beginning:
The boys sleeping in "big boy" beds. This has been exciting for them and awful for us! Mostly, they run around for a while before they go to bed and often times they fight, jump, run, steal things from each other, and on and on.
Ending:
The safety of cribs. Calm bedtimes. Going to bed early (for the boys) and sleeping until 7:00am. That's the worst, that that's over. These days we're all up around, say 5:30am. (BLECH)

Beginning:
Underpants. Pee on the floor, on the chair, on ALL clothing. Doing laundry every single day (at least 2 loads).
Ending:
Diapers. This is just fine by me! Buying diapers for 2 kids really just stinks!

Beginning:
SUMMER VACATION!! In just 10 days I'll be off for the summer!! We are going to have so much fun! The boys got a swingset yesterday and can't wait until is stops raining so they can go outside and play!
Ending:
WORK! Kind of. I'm working a few days this summer and giving a couple of presentations.

Beginning:
Swimsuit season. YIKES! Now with Adam running (and running and running) I've had less time to workout. Yes, I'm blaming him. No, it's not really his fault, but if I blame him, then I feel less bad about being a lug on the couch :)
Ending:
Sweatpants season. Too bad. I look good in sweatpants :)

No comments: