Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back To School

Yuck! In a few short days I'm officially working again. Today was a rude awakening because I had a workshop (surprise!) that I forgot about. Man, it was a long day, and I was really tired after sitting there for 7 hours. What am I going to do when I actually have to work??

2 comments:

Anne said...

I feel your pain!!! It can't be real!! Summer can't be over yet!! But enough crying (for now), I have to get my sorry self ready because I have mentor meeting this morning! Yippee!
A

Amanda said...

You're going to be REALLY tired, probably less productive, and constantly wish you could just go home and take a nap. I remember working lots and lots of hours while pregnant with Ella, and even Britten, and I totally felt this way...And I was only carrying ONE! :)