Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AND WE'RE HAVING.....

2 BOYS!!

We had our ultrasound today, and everything looks good. Everyone has a set of fingers, toes, arms, and legs (and insides). As Adam put it "they both have heartbeats and they both have weiners." How poetic.
Our next duty is to think of names, and we cannot agree at all. This is going to be really tricky. So far Adam has suggested: Adrian Peterson & Joe Mauer and Bert & Ernie. Ummmm, no. Not happening. I guess we'll have to battle it out for names - and are open for suggestions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! CONGRATS! I think Adam Jr. and Chris for names... Little bit from each of you... :) Keep it in the fam... SEE YOU and the bellae tomorrow!

Anne said...

I think Ella has it.... Rock and Roll :) CONGRATS!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Two boys, wow, that's amazing. I'm so glad everything looked good at the ultrasound. I'm sure that put your mind at ease.

We need to talk soon about your shower!!!!