Monday, September 8, 2008
telling the students
Today I started seeing actual students instead of just looking at their names and their files. One of my groups has 3 third grade boys in it (what was I thinking?). As we were walking to my room today, I told them that they are in 3rd grade, and need to be more responsible, so they are going to have to walk to speech by themselves - I can't come and pick them up anymore. I told them that I might not be able to walk very far pretty soon because I am having 2 babies. They were pretty excited, and one of the boys asked, " Will their heads be stuck together?". I assured him that their heads are NOT stuck together - I've seen them and they look ok. Kids are so funny aren't they??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment