Monday, December 15, 2008
31 weeks!
We've made it another week! Every week is just better and better. Time really does seem to be going fast, so that's good too. This week I have plans on Wednesday (we have "group" at 2:oo) and Thursday I have an ultrasound to check the boys' growth. I won't officially find out if I get to go home next week or not until Monday (next week). I'll have a "check-up" and maybe I will be able to go home if everything looks good! I think they'll keep me on my nifedipine to stop contractions, but we'll see what happens! I also have to see if I'll be able to go up and down stairs or not to see if I can get out of my bed at all... we'll see. The drs keep saying that the boys look good. They kick like they're crazy, and now Baby B (he's up higher) kicks poor Baby A (down lower), wakes him up and then A gets the hiccups every time! It's a bad cycle to get into, but we do this about 4-5 times a day. Thanks guys. They already are troublemakers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sooo glad to hear things are going well! :)I hope, hope, hope you get to go home for Christmas! Hang in their!
Anne
PS - I think some time-outs are in order for the naughty "kicker" in there!!
Post a Comment