These guys are getting so big! I can't believe in just 2 months they have gotten tall and chubby and everything. What happenend to my little tiny babies who just slept all the time? Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy that they are healthy enough and fat enough to have energy to stay awake, but really they sure do like to stay awake! Last week after their vaccinations, they were very sleepy so I had time to do this:
I painted the bathroom and redecorated a little bit - looks good right? :)Now today, Luke has been avoiding sleep at all costs. Here he is during nap time:
Here is Andrew during nap time. Good baby (sleep now baby Jesus?).
So since everyone likes to be awake more and more, we have had to be the "Entertainers" (cue piano music now). We tried some tummy time:
Not really too fun...
Dad put Lucas in the jumpy toy - even though he shouldn't be in there yet, Dad!
Drew tried the swing and really liked it! (for about 5 minutes...)
It has been a constant back and forth, trial and error to find something to please these guys in between naps and feedings! Today I decided it was finally time to put their tiny little newborn clothes away. They outgrew them a couple of weeks ago, but I just couldn't do it. Here is Luke next to a preemie outfit that was too big for him when they were in the NICU. He looks so gigantic now!
I folded up all the little clothes and put them in a box for when we have more kids - yep you heard me right. I'll be having more kids, I have NO idea when, give me a few years at least, but these guys are just so much fun, who wouldn't want more?! So I boxed up the clothes, which was much harder than I thought, and looked at each tiny outfit, then looked over at my huge babies and sighed. Kind of sad. :(
Uh-oh gotta go, someone's hungry!
2 comments:
aahhh... so sad... but GOD, they're cute!!! :)
o! and your bathroom looks very nice. I totally need to get to your house, soon! Is it sitter time yet?? I know three other girls who would love the baby time... :)
I hear ya on packing the clothes away.. I'm at the point with Maggie where we are looking for the 9-12 (more 12 month) stuff to wear and I see all the 6-9 stuff she never got to wear... It's kinda sad.. But I guess she really doesn't have a chance of being short huh??? The boys look Great Kristine!!
Post a Comment