If you know me, you know I love my cloth diapers (which are getting washed right now as a matter of fact!). I found something that makes my cloth diapers EVEN BETTER!! For all you CDers - this is a must-have! Flushable Diaper Liners!
These are papery liners that come in a roll (mine are from Imse Vimse), and were $11.60 for 2 rolls of 200 sheets per roll (on jilliansdrawers.com). Me, being the cheapie that I am, have cut them in 1/2 and use one half sheet per suspected poopy diaper. Once the boys have done their business for the day, I'm done using them for the day. So, I put this little paper in the diaper between the tushie and the diaper and it catches the poo! (maybe tmi?)
Not only do these fabulous little papers make clean up a breeze, they are also flushable, biodegradable, safe for septic systems and there is virtually NOTHING on the diaper! My diapers smell better and are SO much easier to clean up!
I thought I'd list some other of my favorite baby things right now:
Beaba (duh - told you about this before)
Hotsling (Luke aka "crazy guy" falls asleep within 3 minutes of being put in this thing)
Jumper (Luke can almost launch himself right out of this!)
Swing (Andrew's favorite place to sleep)
Black garbage bag (put over the window in the boys' room so the light doesn't wake them up at 4:45am!)
Is that enough for you to look at today?
P.S. One more thing for you Mom's trying to learn about cloth diapering. Go here for more info and an inexpensive trial!
2 comments:
You KNOW I'm totally going to refer to you and all these tips when the time finally comes around! I LOVE all your little tidbits!!! :)
You're so cute, Kristine. I am definitely getting a sling with the new baby. Or maybe I can borrow yours since your little chunks, I mean babies won't be able to fit into them anymore. ;)
Post a Comment