Tooth count: 4-0. Yes, Luke has all 4 front choppers. When it rains it pours for that kid I guess! Hopefully he'll start feeling better now as opposed to the really weird all-of-a-sudden screaming his head off thing he's been doing the last couple of weeks. Plus, the air feels much nicer today, and maybe we can get out for a walk (if it doesn't rain...it looks cloudy...).
Andrew has not even a smidge of tooth coming that we can see, but he has been chewing on his hands a lot lately....here we go again!! That's one of the tricky things about these 2 guys, Luke does everything first, then when he's accomplished whatever he has done, Andrew starts!
This weekend we didn't do that much. The boys tried green beans. Luke didn't like them, but he'll eat them (sounds so much like his mom!) and Andrew gags and screams at me until I stop feeding them to him (sounds so much like his dad!).
Andrew did learn how to drink out of a sippy cup this weekend and he LOVES that! I read somewhere to try to give 6 month olds a cup (which seems so young) and basically teach them how to drink out of it. It didn't take long and Andrew is drinking liquid out of a sippy cup, bringing it to his mouth independently and sucking on the spout. It's so cute! Lucas, on the other had, threw his sippy cup on the floor 4 times, so I stopped handing it to him. We'll try again later.
Yesterday, my brother and sister-in-law came over to see the boys. Morgan took the boys 6 month pictures and they turned out SO CUTE (from what I could see on her camera), so I'll be posting those sometime too!
2 comments:
Aww, they're getting so big! I can't wait to see them again.
When do I get a playdate with them again?!
Post a Comment