I scrambled to take a shower, but heard them crying before I was done, so there goes that. Hold that thought, Luke's crying...
You know it's been a bad day when you can't even recognize the cries anymore - that was Andrew (he had to burp). Luke has a panicky screamy cry - one that would cause you to think something was seriously wrong - even when all he wants is someone to watch what he's doing. Andrew has a sad wail kind of cry - truly pathetic.
So, back to my story. Shower was short. Came downstairs and played with the boys and they were loud the whole time! Luke is not only crying because his 6th tooth is coming in (yes 6th!!) but he is babbling up a storm! Most of the times he says "mamavavabala" and I pretend he says "mama". Andrew is just watching him with huge eyes wondering how he can make noise, and he has learned to make rasperries SO LOUD that his face turns red and you think he can't breathe.
They both screamed throughout breakfast (which they liked, because in between screams I heard some "mmmm" sounds). They screamed while getting dressed for the day. They cried in their jumpy toys. They cried when I held them, and they cried when I put them down to make bottles. Then they had a bottle and fell asleep, but started screaming because they woke up and the bottles weren't in their mouths (not kidding - I have a couple of hogs ;) ).
Finally, just now it's quiet - for maybe an hour - I love naptime!
Here are some pictures I thought were funny. They pretty much sum up our "now mobile" life around here. Andrew studies everything, while Luke gets closer and closer and closer...



P.S. Not quiet - someone just woke up - it lasted 10 minutes...
No comments:
Post a Comment