Man! What a week... It just went so SLOOOOWWWWW. Today I'm officially 20 weeks along, and of course, I'm getting bigger by the second! Someone told me "oh my, I haven't seen you since Monday, you really look like you're bigger since then!" Well, thank you very much for letting me know how huge I am getting. I know. I have 2 babies, and each is the size of a cantelope in there, so you tell me what you think you would look like with 2 melons under your shirt. (besides the other ones...)
Those of you who want to know what we're having will have to wait until Tuesday!! Stay tuned....
2 comments:
Oh, don't listen to people...they say the darndest things. I am betting you are one of the most beautiful pregos of two EVER. I am so glad that you are finding out...that is so much easier on me:)
You are making me want to come home and move next door so we can do this together:)
Did this person happen to be a kindergarten teacher??
Post a Comment