Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brothers

Our boys are starting to realize that the other is there. When they sleep, no matter how we position them, they tend to gravitate towards each other. They face each other and their little hands reach for the other one. They obviously don't realize it yet, but they love each other.
This is a close-up of the (almost) hand-holding.

Tummy time for the boys.

Sleeping again. Moving towards each other - isn't it cute!
Now, the not too cute part is when one starts to fuss or cry, the other is starting to join in. They don't necessarily wake each other up, they just "sleep fuss" to help their brother out. Oh man, what are we in for?!?

3 comments:

Molly said...

I LOVE these pictures...what an awesome heartwarming capture of your lives right now

Morgan said...

The boys are so cute!

Amanda said...

I LOVE it! They are absolutely precious! I can't imagine how amazing it is to watch your little boys together, especially when they sleep and gravitate towards one another. It melts me! :)