Thursday, January 22, 2009

One month old!!

I can't believe it's already been a month! Where did time go?? Here are some of our latest pictures of our one month olds!

Andrew trying to grab the camera (see the blurry hand?)
Andrew resting on Luke's shoulder.
Yesterday I caught him trying to eat the back of Luke's head!

Lucas - always so photogenic


1 month old!
crabby on the left and getting crabby on the right!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on their one month birthdays. Is it getting easier for you?? I know when my girls were that age we were up so much feeding and changing. I think we walked in a daze for the first three months. Have fun with those boys!

Anne said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to meet them!

Petrobaby said...

WoW! 1 month! Thanks for the pictures...I love checking your blog to see what the boys are doing!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Kristine! They look like happy little boys.