Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures

Dad and the boys, the first night home - before the exhaustion!

Sleeping next to each other (Andrew on left, Lucas on right)


Andrew smiling in his boppy - probably right before he spit up...


Look who thinks this is his new pillow



Luke also in the boppy
I'll keep posting pictures as I get time... We have many pics of the guys - I just have to take the time to post them!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

I still can't believe you have twins! Yikes...I can't imagine how busy life is and how tired you must be right now. I'm glad to see that they're home and that they're both doing so well. When are you up for visitors?!?!? I've never held two at once before...I can't wait! :)

Unknown said...

Shaggy in the boppy is priceless!

Anne said...

I know your probably not up for visitors quite yet, but if you ever need help, I would love to feed a baby or two :) I may need the practice! Also, have they showed you the "football hold" yet? That might cut down drasticially on the time spent feeding.
Thinking of you guys tons!

Petrobaby said...

Keep the updates and pictures coming! I am so glad to hear that the boys are doing well at home! I am sure that it is quite the adjustment for you, Adam and Shag! He is funny...sitting in the boppy!!?!?! Can't wait to meet them and see you!