Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Love Boppys

In looking at pictures, I realized that my boys spend lots of time in their boppys. They lay in them after eating - we elevate them because they have reflux. They lay in them when they want to look around. They lay in them on the floor, on the couch, on the chair, you name it! They are not supposed to sleep in them and I would NEVER allow such a thing (oops!).

Here's Luke napping in the boppy.
Again, not allowed in my house - :)

Oops - Andrew sleeping in the boppy.

Look who else is sleeping in the boppy.
(No babies were harmed during this picture -
no babies are currently in the boppy.)


And you all remember this guy in the boppy.
Shaggy...


Two boys in one boppy.
(Andrew was in the middle of eating during this photo op. and I had to take advantage of the fact that both of them were awake, so I took this picture and Andrew was trying to eat Lucas...again.)


Luke smiling away in his boppy.


Andrew also very happy in the boppy.


Both boys - definitely not sleeping - in the boppys.
This was 4:00 AM and look at Andrew's face - does he look tired?


Luke in the boppy watching tv. He takes after his mom.


Andrew going crazy in the boppy.
(I think he was yawning actually - it just looks like he's having a party).
Maybe I should send my pictures to the boppy company and get paid for some of this advertising...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures. :)

I'm healthy again!....what is for dinner?!

*nicole

Anne said...

Those boys are so dang cute!! Can't wait to finally meet them :) We also loved the boppy in our house . . . and Ella napped in it EVERYDAY, ALL DAY! :)

Ali said...

So cute!